Wednesday 7 April 2010

vintage...

I wouldn't class myself as behind with the times per se, but I have never been one for second-hand shopping. I'm not a total vintage virgin, having been to several of London's vintage shops after hearing many people raving about thrift store shopping!
However, I was shopping along the King's Road yesterday when I decided to take a slight detour and pay a little visit to the Oxfam shop on Shawfield Street. To my surprise, it was full of spectacular items that are supposedly someones cast offs!!! Among the finds, were vintage leather jackets and pretty dresses...Marc Jacobs pumps...an Armani blouse...a leopard print clutch and a Hermes scarf!!!
It is to my utter disbelief how I have managed to abandon this style of shopping for so long!!!

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment sweety!
    Really like your blog!
    I'll be your first follower! :D

    xxx
    http://kellysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore shopping for vintage pieces especially when one is take by surprise as you mentioned in your post. Happy, sunny weekend to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice blog!! eyefromthebigdipper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great shop. i love when you get amazing finds like that.

    visit, leave your mark, follow?
    http://kagglejardin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog I heart yours its awesome and I WOULD HAVE LOVED THOSE MARC JACOBS PUMPS!
    www.poppy-rosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete