Saturday 24 April 2010

Just a thought...

I was walking down Oxford Street today, and as I was marching in the direction of Selfridges, I allowed my mind to wander slightly and ponder on my thoughts! On doing this, I saw another girl in my dress!
While this may seem inevitable, I began thinking, is this a compliment that my dress is fabulous and therefore confirming that I have a great sense of style? Or, low and behold, are we all just clones of each other within the world of fashion? Desperately seeking to be as amazing and unique as possible but failing miserably due to the accessibility of great design these days on the fabulous British High Street and in the Department stores.
Although this thought could potentially be deeply depressing, I could not help myself but think about the stunning to delivery in Topshop's flagship store! Is this shallow of me?
No, I am simply appreciating the hard work and creativity involved in the design process of such items of beauty!
Aah, the world of fashion will never disappoint!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. It's weird passing someone wearing the same dress as you. I always have to do a double take. I think it always depends how you wear it though, I like to think I'm wearing it better than the other person.
    By the way thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
    ♥ Sheray.

    fashionsherayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. One time I asked someone where they got their fab dress? And they just looked at me.

    www.poppy-rosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete