Monday 12 April 2010

Style...


Style.

An inevitably difficult thing to describe, as abstract nouns always are! Love, hate, jealousy...

So why on earth did my brain keep wondering, so that my thoughts pondered on the phenomenon that is style?

It is a theme that features in many people's lives but it certainly doesn't feature on page 182 of my Chemistry textbook! I seriously need to get this work done but have style constantly on the brain!

On contemplating this, I couldn't help but think what a fabulous quote this is:


"Fashions fade, style is eternal"

Yves Saint Laurent


Poetry to my ears!!!



xxx

3 comments:

  1. one of my favorite fashion quotes! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave fashion quote is...
    Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
    Coco Chanel

    www.poppy-rosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete